Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Favorite links meme

Ok, so I've been tagged by SME, so I guess I should get this over with:

AnywhereBB: The greatest forum community I've ever seen, hands down.

Slashdot: I'm sure nobody's surprised I read the geek news.

XKCD: Geekiest webcomic out there. (There's a LOT of people who won't get it, either.)

Computer Stupidities: The funniest website on the internet, hands down! All about idiots trying to work with computers, and the poor bastards who have to help them.

4chan: I think I'm breaking rule number one of the internet just by posting this, but whatever. It's hard to explain why I like it, but it might be the dark sense of humor a lot of members have, especially on /b/ (Random.)

So that concludes my "Favorite links meme."

3 comments:

S.M. Elliott said...

Hey, ya finally did it!
Aside from 4chan, I haven't heard of any of these...and I prob'ly wouldn't get the webcomic either. Your poor clueless sister. ;)

The Zombieslayer said...

I used to be all about Slashdot.

At my current job, they block Slashdot. Actually, it's the 2nd of my last 3 jobs that block Slashdot. The prior job that blocked Slashdot though didn't know that I could go around their blocking by using my Unix term and using Lynx.

Unfortunately, none of the Unix computers at my current job have Lynx installed and I don't have root access (first job I've ever had where I wasn't root).

I know you'll know what I'm talking about but everyone else would be like "huh?"

ZC said...

Yeah, I got it. xP