Thursday, October 19, 2006

I got keys...

...keys to what you might ask? A car? A lockbox? Ney. A computer. Let me explain: While working on my computer recently, it fried. BAM!, gone. And guess what my mom's solution was. Get my dad a new Alienware computer, and give me the old one.

I had to sit down.

An Alienware!? I felt dizzy. It was so cool! So today I gathered all my system disks, and...The coup-de-grad (is that how it's spelled)... the keys to the computers front lock. I can't describe how amazing they felt in my hands. I still don't believe it.

I'm going to cut this short, since I'm out of one-liners, euphamisms, and metaphors. Later.

6 comments:

S.M. Elliott said...

Heehee. Just don't drink and type. Or drink at all, for that matter.

tshsmom said...

SME, thanks for adding that last part. He's high enough on computers right now. ;)
You can equate his new computer, to Doug's "girlfriend". Maybe Z will shower for his new love?

S.M. Elliott said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
S.M. Elliott said...

As long as I don't have to watch Z typing on a webcam, that's cool with me. ;D

tshsmom said...

Yeah, watching Doug shampoo your carpet, via webcam, should prove to him how much we LOVE HIM! ;)

tweetey30 said...

Hey this is cool guys. I am proud of you Z. You met me once while we were at your moms house. Well anyway keep up the good work and all the awesome stuff I have been hearing about you lately.