Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I've had it!

I Watched a video on YouTube today, where a guy claims that YouTube will change the world, and make everyone closer. I looked at the comments, and big surprise, I found a tidal-wave of foul language blasting this poor, intellegent guy. "this guys a fagot" Ok, first, learn how to spell "Faggot" you dumbass. Second, you're only saying that because you don't understand what he's talking about. Probably too many big words...

So, I have decided to attack internet stupidity. Not by flaming, that's letting them off too easy. I shall get people joined in this fight, and perhaps "reclaim" the net somehow. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

tshsmom said...

THIS is a worthwhile cause! ;)
Spelling and punctuation are dying arts on the web, especially with kids your age. :(

S.M. Elliott said...

Not to mention YouTube is crawling with neo-Nazis. Seriously. It seems like every other member is an illiterate skinhead from Leeds or Soddy Daisy, Tennessee (a real place, BTW) who only posts Prussian Blue music videos and Arab beheadings, then spends the rest of his time flaming people who AREN'T psychotic.