Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Brief Interlude

Slight case of writer's block, so chapter 5 of the Entler saga might take a little while. In the meantime, I got a major part of my new computer desk together!

These shelves are going to go under the desk, and I'll put books and CDs and the like under the desk. I just finished staining them today, but tomorrow is a coat of Polyurethane. It's a fairly large load of work, but it's already looking great.And a quick detail shot:

So stay tuned for chapter 5 of Entler, SOMETIME this week, hopefully.

2 comments:

S.M. Elliott said...

Nice!!
I'll embark on the Entler saga this weekend...I'm trying to finish a bizarre e-book about alien genetic manipulation that Rebecca sent to me. Apparently aliens are to blame for every problem the human race has ever had. How convenient.

tshsmom said...

SME, you should see the beautiful job he did staining the desktop! He stained it so the MDF looks like it's woodgrained.