Friday, August 08, 2008

Letting you all know I'm still alive

I haven't had particularly much to blog about lately, actually. Pretty soon I'll be taking an overnight trip for my dad's eye surgery (cataract surgery), so I might post from the hotel just for fun.

I've been reading a LOT lately. I just read Neil Gaiman's Stardust, and I'm reading through Michael Crichton's Andromeda Strain, and once I'm through THAT, I'll be reading Arthur C. Clarke's Rendezvous with Rama. That is a LOT of reading for me.

It was my birthday just this past July 29th, and I got exactly what I wanted: a laptop, an EEE PC. It's really, really nice, but I just can't deal with the cheesy Linux distro it comes with, so I'll be installing an nLited version of Windows XP as soon as I can.

Other than that, I can't think of much to write, so I'll just be on my merry way until I can think of something.

No comments: